Our Lord tells us that we are to be meek and humble of heart.
Since we are flawed humans, we find a way to mess that up.
Oftentimes when we try to be humble in words or deed, a little seed of pride, starts sprouting before we know it.
In this Episode
- Why humility is a “delicate” virtue.
- Why false humility can lead to subtle pride.
- Abandonment to Divine Providence
- An Introduction to the Devout Life
- Cultivating Virtue: Self-Mastery with the Saints (Can’t recommend this enough)
- Divine Intimacy
- Humility of Heart
- The Imitation of Christ
- The Practice of the Presence of God
- The Sinner’s Guide on Amazon
- The Sinner’s Guide – Free Online
- The Way of Humility