Are you striving to achieve union with God? Start with these Precious Blood of Jesus Quotes. How we would grow in holiness if we would meditate on the Most Precious Blood every day. The Saints did and so should we.
If you’ve wanted to meditate on the precious blood, but never knew where to start, start with these 25 quotes on the Most Precious Blood of our Lord. They are guaranteed to help you focus on what is important and draw you closer to union with God.
Here are 27 quotes on the Most Precious Blood
- “Let us fix our gaze on the Blood of Christ and realize how truly precious It is, seeing that it was poured out for our salvation and brought the grace of conversion to the whole world.”~Pope Clement
- “Precious Blood, ocean of divine mercy: Flow upon us! Precious Blood, most pure offering: Procure us every grace! Precious Blood, hope and refuge of sinners: Atone for us! Precious Blood, delight of holy souls: Draw us! Amen.” ~St Catherine of Siena.
- “No! the chastisements of God are not yet at an end; still more sorrowful times are ahead; and divine justice will be placated by the devotion to the Blood of Jesus Christ.” ~St. Gaspar del Bufalo
- “Devotion to the Precious Blood is the devotion of our time . . . It is a devotion for all souls, for the whole world.” ~Pope John XXIII
- “This Blood that but one drop of has the power to win all the world forgiveness of its world of sin.” ~St. Thomas Aquinas.”
- “Sometimes let us kindle in our souls an ardent affection, considering his great affection towards us, which upon the cross he declared and manifested to the whole world. And the benefit which he bestowed upon us in his passion, because he bought us with the inestimable price of his precious blood, of which only, we reap the benefit and commodity.” ~St. Peter of Alcantara
- “Every time a creature offers up the Blood by which he was redeemed, he offers a gift of infinite worth, which can be equalled by no other.” ~St. Mary Magdalene de Pazzi
- “Blood of Christ, inebriate me.” ~St Ignatius of Loyola.
- “I long to drink of his blood, the gift of unending love.” ~ St Ignatius of Antioch
- “This blood, when worthily received, drives away demons and puts them at a distance from us, and even summons to us angels and the Lord of angels. This blood, poured out in abundance, has washed the whole world clean. This is the price of the world; by it Christ purchased the Church.” ~St John Chrysostom.
- “Don’t hold yourselves cheap, seeing that the creator of all things and of you estimates your value so high, so dear, that he pours out for you every day the most precious blood of his only-begotten Son.” ~St Augustine
- “I adore You, O Precious Blood of Jesus, flower of creation, fruit of virginity, ineffable instrument of the Holy Spirit, and I rejoice at the thought that You came from the drop of virginal blood on which eternal Love impressed its movement; You were assumed by the Word and deified in His person. I am overcome with emotion when I think of Your passing from the Blessed Virgin’s heart into the heart of the Word, and, being vivified by the breath of the Divinity, becoming adorable because You became the Blood of God.” ~St Albert the Great
- “In whom we have redemption through his blood, the remission of sins, according to the riches of his, grace” ~Ephesians 1:7
- “You heard me, only Friend whom I love.To ravish my heart, you became man.You shed your blood, what a supreme mystery!” ~St Therese de Lisieux
- “How much more shall the blood of Christ, who by the Holy Ghost offered himself unspotted unto God, cleanse our conscience from dead works, to serve the living God?” ~Hebrews 9:14
- “O adorable Blood of Jesus, wash our stains, save us from the anger of the avenging angel. Irrigate the Church; make her fruitful with Apostles and miracle-workers, enrich her with souls that are holy, pure and radiant with divine beauty.” ~St Albert the Great
- “Upon receiving Holy Communion, the Adorable Blood of Jesus Christ really flows in our veins and His Flesh is really blended with ours.” ~St John Vianney
- “We are living in times in which the divine Blood must cleanse the entire world.” ~St Gaspar
- “If every evening, before we retire, we would ask the Blessed Virgin Mary to offer to God the Precious Blood of her Divine Son Jesus for the intention that thereby one mortal sin which might be committed somewhere that night might be prevented, and if every morning this offering were renewed from day to day, we could prevent many mortal sins.” ~Fr. Faber
- “You come to me and unite Yourself intimately to me under the form of nourishment. Your Blood now runs in mine, Your Soul, Incarnate God, compenetrates mine, giving courage and support. What miracles! Who would have ever imagined such!” ~St Maximilian Kolbe
- “How is it that we do not die of love in seeing that God Himself could do no more than shed His divine blood for us drop by drop?” ~St Teresa of the Andes
- “Jesus has given us His Blood even to the last drop. What is there left to do? Jesus is a victim. Behold I am ready, O my God, to be a victim of love!” St Gaspar
- “It is in this Blood that He has laid up His blessings for us, as in a storehouse. This is true, not only of spiritual blessings, but of all blessings whatsoever.” ~Fr. Faber
- “O my Most Sweet Jesus, O Jesus, Eternal High Priest, keep Thy priests in the shelter of Thy Sacred Heart, where no one can hurt them. Keep their anointed hands unsullied, which daily handle Thy Sacred Body. Keep pure the lips which are reddened with Thy Precious Blood. Keep pure and unworldly their hearts which are sealed with the sublime token of Thy glorious priesthood. Cause them to grow in love and loyalty to Thee and protect them from the contamination of the world. With their power of transforming bread and wine, give them the power of transforming hearts. Bless their work with rich fruit and grant them one day the crown of eternal life. Amen.” ~St Teresa of Avila
- “Almighty Father, I place the Precious Blood of Jesus before my lips before I pray, that my prayers may be purified before they ascend to Your divine altar.” ~St. Mary Magdalen de Pazzi
Precious Blood Resources
- Devotion to the Precious Blood by Fr. Max Walz
- Glories of the Precious Blood by Fr. Max Walz
- The Precious Blood: The Price of Our Salvation by Fr. Faber
BeautySoAncient.com is 100% user-supported. When you buy a product through one of our links, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting beautysoancient.com!