This examination of conscience is completely traditional. If you listen to it, it will reinforce your faith and thoroughly prepare you for confession and lead you toward SANCTITY.
There is so much modernism, it’s not always easy to know what is a sin and what is not.
This video makes things ultra clear!
SOME TOPICS COVERED
Praying with non-Catholics, actively participating in the weddings of non-Catholics wedding (as a bridesmaid, for example); singing or playing in a non-Catholic church; what is considered servile work on Sundays; the role of parents and children; resisting authority; whether voting is legal justice; living wills; dying a holy death; excessive drinking, promiscuity, divorce, modesty, vulgar speech, envy and much more.
If you think you’re living a pretty holy life, listen to this examination of conscience sermon. Listen as you clean, drive, at bedtime etc. It’s awesome!
Here Are Some Helpful Resources
- Abandonment to Divine Providence
- Joy in Suffering
- Trustful Surrender to Divine Providence: The Secret of Peace and Happiness
- Wall Crucifix
- Self Abandonment to Divine Providence
- An Introduction to the Devout Life
- Cultivating Virtue: Self-Mastery with the Saints (Can’t recommend this enough)
- Divine Intimacy
- Humility of Heart
- The Imitation of Christ
- The Practice of the Presence of God
- The Sinner’s Guide on Tan Books
- The Sinner’s Guide – Free Online
- The Way of Humility