Listen to the Podcast
The Litany of Humility if one of the hardest litanies to pray.
Why? It addresses our pride, whether we want to admit we’re proud or not.
It’s not easy to pray, but if you struggle with pride like most of us do, it’s a must.
In this episode, we take a look at the desires that chip away at our humility. You can’t get to heaven without being humble.
In this Episode
- Desire to be esteemed;
- desire to be loved;
- desire to be extolled;
- desire to be honored;
- desire to be praised;
- desire to be preferred to others;
- desire to be consulted;
- desire to be approved.
- Abandonment to Divine Providence
- An Introduction to the Devout Life
- Cultivating Virtue: Self-Mastery with the Saints (Can’t recommend this enough)
- Divine Intimacy
- Humility of Heart
- The Imitation of Christ
- The Practice of the Presence of God
- The Sinner’s Guide on Amazon
- The Sinner’s Guide – Free Online
- The Way of Humility
Subscribe to this Podcast
If you love this podcast, please subscribe and give us a 5-star review!