Guest Blogger Agreement
- This Guest Post Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered between the independent author, hereafter referred to as “Blogger” and Beauty So Ancient LLC, hereafter referred to as “Site Owner”. The Site Owner operates the Web site at BeautySoAncient.com (the “Site”).
- Guest Blogger is an independent agent. This Agreement shall not create the relationship of employer and employee, a partnership, or a joint venture. Guest Blogger shall have no authority to bind, obligate, or commit Site Owner by any promise or representation.
- No monetary relationship is being created nor construed through this Agreement.
- By providing a guest post to Site Owner, Guest Blogger agrees that he or she is not a member of the Site and cannot represent himself or herself as a member/owner of the Site.
- Site Owner reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a published guest post, without prior notice to the Guest Blogger.
- All submitted posts that are published, become the property of Site Owner.
- Site Owner reserves the right to suggest and/or revise on-page elements according to SEO (search engine optimization) best practices, including, but not limited to meta descriptions, headers, alt tags, etc.
- Site Owner reserves the right to add its own affiliate links and third-party ads to the content.
POST SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Submitted posts must be your own unique content, and follow the post submission guidelines below:
- Guest Blogger must provide full name, email address, and links to Guest Blogger’s website, blog, and/or social media platforms when posts are submitted.
- Submission content length must be between 800-1200 words and submitted in Microsoft Word format. Longer content may be approved at the Site Owner’s discretion.
- Guest Blogger is solely responsible for ensuring that content, including any images submitted, does not conflict with copyright or publication rights.
- Guest Blogger may submit photos, as separate attachments to the submitted content.
- Guest blogger is encouraged to include relevant links to third party sites that support the content. Site owner reserves the right to include or omit any links submitted.
- Guest Blogger may not submit affiliate links.
- Guest Blogger shall not repost submitted article anywhere. However, Guest Blogger may promote the article on websites and social media by linking to the original article. Guest Blogger may also use short article excerpts in linking to the article, but may not repost the entire article.
- Guest Bloggers will receive written credit for the post at the end of the article. Guest Bloggers may submit a short bio (50 words or less), along with a photo.
- Guest blogger will be allowed (1) no-follow link to the Guest Blogger’s website in the bio section, and/or at least (1) link to the Guest Blogger’s social media platform.
By submitting a Guest Post to Site Owner, Guest Blogger has read and understand this agreement and agrees to be bound by it.
This agreement was created on April 13, 2020.